Every once in a while, especially when I am bored, I like to see what terms or phrases people google and end up on this blog.
Here are a few:
- Chinoe Road Lexington Ky pronciation-It is “Shin-o-way”. Now lets work on spelling pronunciation.
- What was Andover Hills Lexington Ky before it was a neighborhood-A farm.
- How many houses are in Masterson Station-2235 according to the Fayette Co PVA. That probably does include a lot of vacant lots though.
- What you need to know to build a house in Oklahoma-Step 1 is ask somebody in Oklahoma.
- John Rice Realtor Lexington Ky-You found me. I hope you aren’t a serial killer.
My top blog post was 25 things to know when building a new house. Since I haven’t had too many buyers contact me that want to build a new house, maybe I should have listed 24 things to know and made number 25 something you had to call me to find out?
Any way, if you are reading this, I want to thank you for following me. I often run into friends who mention a recent blog post……it always makes me feel like I am being helpful to those that are important to me.